What is your returns policy?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your sunglasses or glasses for whatever reason, we operate a 14-day full money back guarantee, even for unwanted goods. Please not that this does not include prescription sunglasses or glasses.*
UK orders can be returned and tracked for free using our Royal Mail Returns Service. International customers may send their item back via Royal Mail or their chosen postage service.
To arrange your Royal Mail Return please use the link below:
Terms & Conditions
- We are happy to accept returns should the item not suit, fit or is faulty in anyway. All information required for your return is provided on the reverse of your invoice.
- All exchanges and replacements are subject to availability. Please be aware of any waiting periods should more stock be required.
- The unworn item must be returned to us at the below address within 14 working days of receipt.
- The item(s) will be non-refundable if you have removed the security tag located on the bridge.
- *All prescription eyewear is non-refundable. Please refer to Which Consumer Rights Distance Selling Regulations for more information.
- When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- If a return is required due to a mistake by Red Hot Sunglasses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for UK orders only, we can arrange to have it collected using our free DPD Swapit service. For international returns please contact us at email@example.com and we will inform you of the amount of return postage we can reimburse you.
- We aim to process all refunds within 3-5 working days of receipt.
- Please be aware that we cannot process your request until we receive the returned item, which may take a few days depending on your chosen courier. You will receive a confirmation email once the exchange or refund has been actioned.
- Red Hot Sunglasses shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.
How do I return my sunglasses?
- Ensure the supplied returns form (reverse of invoice) is filled out in its entirety. Specify whether you would like a refund or an exchange, supplying the product style code if you would like an exchange.
- Please be aware that any out of stock items requested for an exchange may take up to 10 working days to arrive in our warehouse from the supplier.
- If the exchanged item you request is a different value to your original order then we will refund any difference in cost or request the excess to be paid via PayPal.
- Please include a copy of your invoice and any significant correspondence you have had with our customer care team in the package, to help speed up the procedure.
- The unworn item(s) must then be returned to us at the below address within 14 days of receipt.
- We can extend the Returns period at our discretion for gifts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- All items/boxes should be returned in a re-sellable condition complete with all of the original packaging and security tag (located on the bridge) intact.
- A proof of postage receipt is not sufficient enough evidence should anything happen to your parcel.
- Once refunded your money will take 3-5 working days to reach your bank account.
- Please note that your first exchange is free of charge, further exchanges for the same order will be chargeable.
Please send all returns to;
Returns @ Red Hot Sunglasses
10 The Kiln,
In a hurry? Express returns available from £8.00, call +44 191 466 1118 for more information.